MEI SNIPPET VIEWER
Like VexFlow and MEItoVexFlow, the viewer is focused on Common Western Notation. It currently only supports a basic set of what can be expressed in MEI. If you're looking for a web application displaying variant readings, you should have a look at Zoltan Komives' MeiView, which uses MEItoVexFlow as a converter as well.
See the demo section for live demonstrations of features. Features include:
- Display of scores and single voices
- Clef and time signature changes
- Multiple voices in a system
- Lyrics and other score text
- Automatic measure width calculation
- an API for mouse event handling and highlighting
See the section Getting started.
You can fork or clone the source code at https://github.com/aerhard/meisnippetviewer
To report an issue, please visit the project's GitHub page at https://github.com/aerhard/meisnippetviewer